Monday, November 24, 2014

American Music Awards 2014

I mean, let's be honest, even if you don't watch the AMA's first hand on television, it's inevitable that you're going to hear something about it afterwards. Or hey, you can be like me and simply consistently refresh my twitter page. Here's a list of this year's performances and artists at the 2014 American Music Video awards.

-5 Seconds of Summer 
-Iggy Azalea
-Mary J Blige
-Garth Brooks
-Charli XCX
-Fergie
-Selena Gomez 4
-Ariana Grande
-Skylar Grey
-Imagine Dragons 2
-Jessie J
-Wyclef Jean
-Lorde  5
-MAGIC!
-Nicki Minaj
-One Direction 
-Pitbull
-Sam Smith 1
-Taylor Swift 3

My top 5 favorite performance to check out! 

5. Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat

4. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants what it Wants

3. Taylor Swift- Blank Space

2. Imagine Dragons- I Bet my Life

1. Sam Smith- I'm not the Only One 




-Intern Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment